Do you need any drywall repair and installation services for your home or business premises but don’t know where to begin from? Flex Drywall Repair offers professional drywall repair and installation services in McLean and the nearby areas.
We also offer several services for your home and office to make them look great and attractive just as you wish them to look. Drywalls increases the durability of your premises and it is the most affordable with low maintenance costs.
Drywall Services we offer
- Drywall repair. We repair drywall that has been damaged in any way. Whether there are holes, problems with plumbing behind the wall, or damage caused by moving furniture, our team will help you in any kind of repair for your drywall.
- House painting. We have a team of experienced painters that can perform interior and exterior paintings on your premises including the kitchen and other rooms.
- Soundproofing. When you need soundproofing services in McLean, we will help you add thicker drywall in your home and minimize the outside noise. Our team will inspect your home or office and determine which option works best for your needs.
- Mold removal and remediation. When molds grow and increase on the walls of your home, they can easily damage the drywall and can even be dangerous to your health. It is always important to remove molds at any sign of their growth. Our team will inspect your premises and determine whether the drywall will have to be repaired or replaced completely after removing the molds. This depends on the severity of the molds.
Flex Drywall Repair will help you respond quickly to molds and remove them before they cause further damage.
- Ceiling repair. We offer ceiling services such as patching, finishing, and installation. Any issues with your ceilings will be handled professionally by our team of experts for your own safety.
- Drywall installation. We conduct drywall installation and finishing them properly through painting the drywall and the walls. We handle all the drywall needs and services.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I hire a professional for drywall repairs or just do it by myself?
If you have the right tools and skills required to repair the damaged area of the drywall, then you can try and make the repair by yourself. However, when you feel it’s too complex or doesn’t have the right tools for repair, it is important to involve the experts
What tools do I need to perform a drywall repair?
Some of the basics you will need are:
- Drywall saw
- Electronic stud finder
- Hand sander
How much does it cost for professional services?
The average cost ranges between $1.5 to $2 per square foot. This is also the same price for drywall replacement, including the cost of removing the old drywall.
We do not just offer McLean drywall repair services, some other areas we serve include all of the DC Metro area, Arlington, and Alexandria.
Get a free quote for any drywall repair services.